The Fathers Heart Street Ministry
CURRENTLY THERE ARE 2700 HOMELESS IN CLACKAMAS COUNTY AND 277 HOMELESS IN OREGON CITY
The Father’s Heart Street Ministry is more than just a Day Center in Oregon City. Our goal is to help men and women find safe refuge from homelessness, hunger, and addiction. – The Father’s Heart website
- The Father Heart provides 3,000-4,000 meals a month.
- 50-70 individuals enter their doors each day.
- They provide a warming center to help people get out of the cold.
- They provide to those who are in need 3 meals a day.
- They provide clothing exchange, shower services, a hair cut once a month, and medical services twice a month.
- Free access to computer stations.
- VASH program for homeless Veterans.
- Help with ID.
Once a month at Christ the Vine we prepare lunches for homeless people, distributed by Father’s Heart. If you would like to help call us at (503) 658-5650.
If you would like more information on The Father Heart Ministry or are looking for ways to help or volunteer please visit their website: www.tfhstreetministry.com.